Frequently Asked Questions
You've got questions.
We've got answers.
Cargo Worthy means the container has been inspected and deemed maritime shipping worthy. This includes having no leaks/no holes. These containers may have some minor rust and dents but will have good floors and great doors. They are in good, used condition and great for a wide variety of needs.
a. ST = Standard. This means the container is 8’6” tall.
b. HC = High Cube. This means the container is 9’6” tall.
c. The difference is a foot in height and only $100 in price
You can call our office to speak with our sales team, you can visit our office, or you can order from our website.
You are more than welcome to come to our yard to inspect and choose your containers. Please call a day or two in advance to confirm inventory availability in our yard.
- Container location MUST be within 100 miles of our office location.
- To secure your container and schedule your delivery, you must put down a $175 deposit + 1st month’s rent.
- Monthly payments for each size:
- 20ST = $100/month
- 40ST = $120/month
- 40HC = $125/month.
- Term length is 36 months.
- Pay for your purchase in FULL to secure your delivery and/or container(s).
- Pay your delivery fee as a deposit, then pay your balance at time of delivery.
Your delivery driver is a Sea Container Sales employee. They will be able to take any form of payment you choose. Cash, check, cashier’s check or credit card.
Cash, check, cashier’s check, credit card
Please expect 10-14 days for delivery once you have made your purchase.
Absolutely! If you have the proper equipment to haul the container you are purchasing, you are more than welcome to come to our yard to pick it up.
YES!! You can come visit our yard at our office location. Please call a day in advance to ensure we have what you are looking for in our inventory.
17691 Rogers Rd. New Waverly, TX 77358
- We accept resale certificates from your business.
- As of August 2019, the laws changed regarding the purpose of a shipping container. Because of this, unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept Ag Exempt Forms.
We accept resale certificates in paper form to be dropped off at our office or you can email it to email@example.com.
- Modifications are done as requested and are considered custom. You will need to contact our sales team to discuss customizations and pricing.
- Completion time will be estimated and determined when ordering.
- You will be responsible for preparing the grounds you intend to place your container. This includes leveling, any leveling blocks you intend to utilize, and property clearing necessary.
- Our truck and trailer are approximately 73’ long, so you will need to confirm there will be enough room for our trucks to enter/exit your property and turn around, if necessary.
- Your property grounds should be dry enough to allow for the weight of the truck, trailer, and container. If you confirm delivery, it is assumed that you feel your property is in good condition for delivery. If the delivery truck gets stuck, as a result, you will be charged an inconvenience fee of $50/hour that the truck is immobile at your site.
- Anything that can handle the weight of the container.
- Railroad ties and concrete blocks are suggested.
We will deliver your container on a 40’ gooseneck tilt bed trailer.
Please expect anywhere from 20,000-30,000 pounds.